Sunday, May 9, 2010

Older single people,do you get bitter when someone significantly younger than you gets married?

like for me i'm in my mid 30's and i still haven't found the one and i know someone in their 20's getting married. Older single people,do you get bitter when someone significantly younger than you gets married?
Personally, if they are happy in an outdated practice of marrying - it is their business. Came close twice - but backed out.





I know I did the right thing - I was never meant for marriage,


kids, a mortgage and the whole nine yards.





You have to know yourself. I have been happily living with the same person in a committed relationship for the past 12 years and quite happy. Besides all my friends who married in their 20's and had kids are now all divorced.





The grass in not necessarily greener on the other side....Older single people,do you get bitter when someone significantly younger than you gets married?
*whispers* ';Put this in the Singles/family category, sweetie';. And no, I don't get bitter. I am happy for them. Plus, I don't have time to even look. I get on my comp to relax, then I'm off and running. :)





You will find the one for you. She's out there.





love ya


{{{hugs from randi}}} %26lt;%26gt;%26lt;
a 17 year old friend of my sister's recently god married. i'm 22, still haven't found anybody. alittle jealousy does follow, but i shake it off.
No, I get bitter when a kid thinks that 35 is dead.


I'm looking for a 50 yo, past menopause, that will be a partner for me.



When I was single... I was happy for those who thought they had found ';the one.'; Never bitter... almost everyone will find someone, even you and me...





After this marriage, I will never marry again...
Are you asking older people who have never been married?





I've been married twice. I'm 46 and plan on staying single 'til death do I part.





edit- So, no. I don't get bitter.
No, because I don't want to ever get married anyway.



I am 25 and married and I get jealous when I see people my age who are single w/o kiddos.
I don't care at all. I like being independent.

No comments:

Post a Comment