Thursday, May 13, 2010

Why are people getting married so soon?

I see alot of people getting married at the ages of 17, 18, 19. And I mean sure they probably love their significant other enough to marry them but why so soon? Why is everybody in such a rush these days?Why are people getting married so soon?
yeah I know





and they always end up in divorcesWhy are people getting married so soon?
My mom told me that when I turned 18, I was on my own. No car, no college, no money - nothing.


So I asked my boyfriend of two years if he would marry me, because I didn't know what else to do! He said yes, and now, 30 years and two kids (and now 1 grandson!) later, we are still deeply in love and will be married until the end.
maybe some people are starting to realize that going through life with a committed, caring, loving and equal partner who will be your best and closest friend for life is a lot better than f-----g most of your life away... and want to get as much of that joy in their lives as they can.
Because they are bored and have nothing better to do with their time. They get out of high school and suddenly, they aren't surrounded by drama anymore. So they need something else to make their life resemble a soap opera. What better? A long series of marriages and messy divorces! Yay!
I'm a sophomore (19) at a Christian college and here it's weird NOT to be engaged... peer pressure? I know I get antsy sometimes. My room mate got engaged this year and my boyfriend and I have been dating the same amount of time they have been, and we aren't engaged.
I think they simply want to have their own lives.


But I think it's still best to wait until you are in your mid or late twenties to get married, that way you'll not be only mentally stable but as well as financially.





^__^
everybody probably starts seeing more and more love around them, and feels insecure and fells they need to get married, plus hormones





teehee
Never!
They only get married cause wedding dances are a good party.
ive noticed that too...and no idea why they would be getting married so fast.





it could be that people have been ingrained to save sex for marriage and they are horny so marriage = fun times....i guess..
A century or less ago people aged 19 were already married and had 2 or 3 kids. Must be some sort of ';retro'; thing going on.
The Mayans believe the world will end in 2012. Better get hitched before it's too late. O_o
Some people must just learn the hard way
because the girls are pregnant, that's why
It's all the super devil's fault. Curse him and his jar of marmalade.
They have a fantasy about what love is and what it will be.
cuz the world's ending in 2012
they want sex
I don't understand it either. I'm 24 and I still don't want to be married yet. I'm enjoying my freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment