Thursday, May 13, 2010

Are You Dating Or Married To Someone That You Would Consider Out Of Your League?

How did you meet them? What attracted them to you? How are things going?Are You Dating Or Married To Someone That You Would Consider Out Of Your League?
lol...lol..lol... he thinks im out of my league ha ha , the game ain't started yet!!Are You Dating Or Married To Someone That You Would Consider Out Of Your League?
I wouldn't consider my husband out of my league now that we are mature adults... but if we were both in high school- then we probably wouldn't have dated... he would have been more of a ';jock'; and i'd probably have been one of the ';loners';... but thats all high school stuff- I think in the real world its about maturity and being able to look past labels...
No, but I don't really consider anyone ';out of my league';!





That's child play....
  • lotion cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment