Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Im from canada and my gf is from the philippines,. we are gonna get married sometime in may 2010 in phili?

how much is a wedding usually cost in the philippines?


any sites i can go to get some info?Im from canada and my gf is from the philippines,. we are gonna get married sometime in may 2010 in phili?
100.000 pesosIm from canada and my gf is from the philippines,. we are gonna get married sometime in may 2010 in phili?
200,000 pesos for destination wedding in boracay

Report Abuse



i have a friend in canada he's a filipino, and he do some photo shoots for weddings you can check his website www.paulvarona.com/pv maybe he can help you with the planning. Cost usually depends on you, you can make it cheaper and you can make it costly elegant. Think of the plans first before you jump into cost. Congrats in advance!!
Not wanting to sound harsh or rude, but I think I would marry her in my country for the ease of paperworks in the future.





Good luck
a good wedding will cost 60,000 to 100,000 pesos, hire a planner will be a good idea

No comments:

Post a Comment