Thursday, May 13, 2010

How long were you married until you started discussing the possibility of a menage?

(a 3sum)How long were you married until you started discussing the possibility of a menage?
i'm supposed to discuss that at some time in my marriage?


no wonder its going downhillHow long were you married until you started discussing the possibility of a menage?
You don't.





Hopefully, you committed yourselves to each other!





Sex isn't a game that you use to reward/punish each other with. If this sort of sexual misbehavior is ok with you and/or him, you two aren't ready to be married to each other.
I didn't. I just went ahead had one. Of course my husband wasn't involve but I told him about it later. He had already said it was OK to have sex with other men because he was out of town a lot.
we did that during the engagement.

No comments:

Post a Comment