Thursday, May 13, 2010

What % do you think married men have affairs?

I mean if they have a crush on a female coworker but it is innocent so far, it appears. I say 30%, despite what statistics say. I think most of the time men and women are too scared of the reprecussions %26amp; their morals prevent them from having an affair. I think this is the case when innocent flirting is going on, versus non innocent flirting. What % do you think married men have affairs?
90% of them have thought of it but 60% out of it don't do it because they could not afford to do it due to job, kids or they are dependable on their wives emotionally %26amp; sexually. So, left the 30% with 11% of them leaving their wives for the other women, so 19% of them are cowards.


Wondering what happen to the 10%? Well simply because 5% or them are pervert %26amp; remaining 5% have erectile dysfunction!What % do you think married men have affairs?
I disagree partly of what you asked. I think the percentage rate is lower (around 10%) because of exactly what you said...the repercussions when they get caught.





Polls of things like this vary so greatly from region, background, social setting, willingness of men taking the poll, so on and so forth. Get 100 men in one room and a 100 in another and the percentage rate is going to be different








Actually, defining the difference between a affair or a ';fling'; is important. Affair being a relationship that is ongoing and a fling is a quick one timer.





That's what I think anyway.
What % do you think married women have affairs?





I mean if they have a crush on a male coworker but it is innocent so far, it appears. I say 80%, despite what statistics say. I think most of the time women and men are too scared of the repercussions %26amp; their morals prevent them from having an affair. I think this is the case when innocent flirting is going on, versus non innocent flirting.





plus, i spelled repercussions right.
A large survey of 30,000 married couples was completed in 2004.





70% of married men and 40% of married women admitted anonymously to having an affair.






there is nothing innocent about flirting when your married.with flirting there is always a chance it will turn into a full blown affair.
I will say 50% which is what i think and innocent affairs. It a sort of heat and run a nd it does not last and not serious.
I agree with you. These figures in the media do not reflect my experience. Not one of my good friends has had an affair that I know of. And neither has any of their wives.
you know i never could comprehend cheating.just don't get why people do.i never did.(divorced for different reasons).but i would agree around 30%or so.
Regardless of what the stats say, I think it is equal between both men and women.
It is said :





75% of the married men cheat in USA %26amp; the remaining 25% cheat in Europe !!!
If you are married there is no such thing as innocent flirting.
100%





Harriet
99%? remaining 1% is either extinct or taken.....
well i reckon a lot of flirting goes on but its a low percentage that actually Carry's it through,I would say 10 to 20 %
The most common % over the years has been about 80%.
99.99999999%

No comments:

Post a Comment