Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My brother got married and his wife's cousin and I are seeing each other- is that ok?

I am just kind of unsure if this is too close to home kind of- and would like opinions.My brother got married and his wife's cousin and I are seeing each other- is that ok?
You both are not blood related or very related at all besides some weird 2nd or 5th cousin removed, or whatever.


So it's perfectly fine that you are seeing each other.My brother got married and his wife's cousin and I are seeing each other- is that ok?
i see why not i believe their have been siblings that have married siblings like two brothers marrying another set sisters outside of their family of course so thats nothing
There's no blood relationship so you can go for it. On the other hand, if things don't work out it might make family get-togethers, weird.
I think it's fine since you're not blood relatives or anything. If you worry about what your brother and his wife might think, talk to them about it.
your not related and as long as the 2 of you are not uncomfortable with it there is no problem. if it feels right just go with it and be happy..
not it is not weird there are some cases where two sisters may marry two brothers and something similar so i think you are fine as long as you don't go after your sister-in-law
dude, how aesome would that be if ya'll got married, all part of the same familty, yeah, tehre is nothing wrong with that.
Its legal, and there's no relation by blood (so its not that creepy). Do what you like, he could be the one.
You're not blood relatives with the cousin. It's fine.
hmm.. yeah it dose seem to close to home...
a little weird but it won't cause like any birth deformantys








srry i can't spell but you know what i mean hopfully!!
It's very nice.
seems fine to me.
yeah because this one guys aunt married my uncle and since were not blood realatives now were going out!! XD
it's fine
  • lotion cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment