Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Have you moved out of your house alone or did you wait to get married to move out?

I am just curious to know how some of you feel about this. Is it better to stay home until you meet that special person to get married or should you live on your own first? And at what age. Also personal experiences are best!Have you moved out of your house alone or did you wait to get married to move out?
I moved out with a friend when I was 18. It really didn't work out well and moved back home when I was 19. I then waited until my boyfriend and I were ready to move in together.Have you moved out of your house alone or did you wait to get married to move out?
My mother and I lived together until she died. Then I moved to California.
Well im 15 lol.


but im moving out in three/four years, moving to America with a friend to study!


:)
I moved out two weeks after I got married, but I'm only 19.
I moved out on my own alone when I was 18, but I was in college and my parents were still supporting me financially. My boyfriend and I are moving in together in a few months and we are not planning on getting married any time soon. I'm 21 now.

No comments:

Post a Comment