Monday, May 10, 2010

If your secret, married affair partner were hit by a bus, would you go to the funeral?

What would you say to the grieving family if you did go? How would you explain it to your spouse?If your secret, married affair partner were hit by a bus, would you go to the funeral?
Of course I would go. You don't say anything to the family of course that would be disrespectful...and if I went thru all that effort to keep it a secret in the first place..than I would go to the funneral in secret as well...and our secret will stay with me in silence.If your secret, married affair partner were hit by a bus, would you go to the funeral?
What a terrible thought, and situation to be in! I think if I were lucky enough to find the love of my life and we were both married, we would end the shams of marriages we were in, and be free to marry each other. If I was in the situation above, I'd go to the funeral, as long as no one knew the true relationship. I'd go as a friend and hopefully would not act like a grieving widow. My spouse - eh, who cares?
Simple... I would not go and feel really sorry for myself then ,maybe come to the realization that life is short so spend it with the people you know love you the most being you kids and family.
Yes I would go. However, I would not really identify myself to the family. I would tell my husband a co-worker died or something. Just being honest!
I would certainly go and say that she was my one of the good friends and she had consulted me few years back , and was interviewed by my company on phone etc etc , but ensure that I give her last tearful blessings.
I would go, but I would have to make up some kind of excuse as to why I was there. Maybe a co worker or something.





I would tell my husband that I am going and that it was a friend.
Hit by a bus? Hell, no..that has 'instant karma' written all over it.
idk how i would explain it but i would definitely go. i would probably ball my eyes out but i'd do it.
i would go, however i don't know what lie i can come up with.
yes i would and say we worked together in the past

No comments:

Post a Comment