Sunday, May 9, 2010

I am happily married but cant stop looking at other women?

Is it normal for a happily married man of 25 years to be looking at other women? Not in a sexual way. Is it perving or just looking?I am happily married but cant stop looking at other women?
that depends on what you think when you look


it depends on what you fantasize about and want to do with those fantasys


if your just looking its normal....Id worried if you didnt look!


but thoughts can become actions so just make sure you dont entertain other thoughts along with the looking


and there are vulture women out there watching for married looks


they will flirt and tease and tempt


so be careful


or next year you may be on here telling us about your cheating messI am happily married but cant stop looking at other women?
It's instinct. We track all moving objects in their of vision and when when the 'interesting' alarm goes off we turn to look at it. You do the same thing to birds it just doesn't make your wife jealous and they turn out not to be too interesting so you stop looking at them.





Exert conscious control and look at their face if you have to look at them and look away otherwise.





If you are eye-humping them you are being disrespectful to your wife and them.





If your wife is not doing what she can to make herself beautiful for you, then she is failing you. (And you should be doing the same for her. Your appearance is part of who you are.)
Here's the deal. You ';won't'; stop, not that you can't, Mind over matter. If you don't want to do it, you don't have to. Your not a bad guy, married men still find other ladies attractive. If you feel like a shi t head for looking just don't. If you feel like it it's something that your ok with, then just be a little more polite and don't stalkstair, meaning don't be a weirdo. LOL


K well that's my lil' thoughts on the matter, I am 23 and also married too. My husband pretends to have eyes only for me, but I can read his mind so ha! LOL
Yes it'snormal. I check out other guys. We tell each other when we are. Once we were in Burger King and this girl walked by wearing a volleball uniform (the extremely tight and short pants). When she walked out the door he looked at me and said ';Did you see the *** on that?!'; it doesn't bug me. Your wife probably looks to
I am a woman that is happily married and I look at other women but I am Bi. My husband is always looking. I don't think that there is anything wrong with it as long as you are not looking at 16 ,17 year old that seems perverted..
look don't touch and if you think it's a problem it probably can be.so don't interact to much with the women you are admiring until you find the root of the problem and feel ok with it.or it may lead to bigger worries.
It is completely normal and all men (and women) do it. As long as you aren't doing it blatantly, especially in front of your wife.





We all appreciate beautiful things. This includes people.
I look at other women...in a sexual way...and I'm a married woman.





I say who cares? If you're not leering or drooling, then it doesn't matter. As long as you're giving it to your wife on a daily basis.
You're human. Whew. At least you can stop worrying you're not, right? :) It's totally normal. She's probably doing the same thing! Don't worry about it. :)
It's called being alive.
Perv.
I don't think any of us ever stop looking,acting on this is another story...lol.
looking is not as bad, just don't act on it.
so what? i always point out hot chicks to my wife
What's your point? We are hard wired to be horn dogs.
Your not happy with your wife or why be looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment