Sunday, May 9, 2010

Can I get married and will affect my case?

My ex husband passed away a couple of months ago. We were already separeted not divorce, if i decided to get married will that affect my case because am going after worker's comp my kid. He was his only dependent. So if i get married does he still get it and will i still get the insurance?Can I get married and will affect my case?
The child is entitled to the social security, but talk with the lawyer on thisCan I get married and will affect my case?
Your son is definitely entitled to your ex husband's Social Security benefits. Workman's comp may or may not cover his health insurance. Whether or not you remarry shouldn't have an impact on your case unless your new husband legally adopts your son. If he does, you definitely won't be awarded the benefit and will probably lose the Social Security benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment