Monday, May 10, 2010

Should I get married first before buying a house together?

My boyfriend and I getting married next year but we want to buy our first home before we get maried. Is this a wise choice? Should we get married first before buying our home together? I understand there is a lot of legal procedures involved.Should I get married first before buying a house together?
It's really up to you. It is no more difficult to buy a house if you are not yet married. It's mostly a matter of personal preference.Should I get married first before buying a house together?
For that question, I recommend that you use this free online decision-making tool: www.letsimondecide.com. Even though it didn't have all the information I needed, it made me think through my decision and gave me the right answer. Good luck!!
I don't think it matters! If you wanna move in before you get married go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment