Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Women - Are you married to a husband you have never really found attractive?

And does it drive you crazy, like you want to cheat on him?


Do you regret getting married to him?Women - Are you married to a husband you have never really found attractive?
I was waiting for this...Well I can say I did not marry the man of my dreams in other words I married a nightmare. I was married to a man who was insecure, heavy in weight, irresponsible, he was more about impressing other people than me. Do I regret marrying this man hell to the yes, but I will say that I am grateful that I did not have any children with him.Women - Are you married to a husband you have never really found attractive?
No, I am married to the most handsome, wonderful man on earth. Yes, I am so lucky!!
No, I married a hottie.
wow!!! Why did you get married in the first place?
My sister has that problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment