Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Should i include on my resume/CV whether i am married or not, will it make any difference?

I am a bit puzzled would that impact on the decision of those that are viewing my resume. I am unsure so i am looking forward to hearing your opinions!Should i include on my resume/CV whether i am married or not, will it make any difference?
Leave it off. Irrelevant.Should i include on my resume/CV whether i am married or not, will it make any difference?
Your civil status is not their business and not a measure of someone else's capability to do a certain task so leave it out. Perhaps during the interview this will be asked but be prepared to gracefully handle it.
You do NOT need to put it down on your CV.





If you female and say your married employers will automatically think you will be off shortly to have children.
No! Do not put that on your resume! That is an illegal question for an employer to ask and it has no bearing on whether or not you are qualified to do the job. If you need help with those resumes, do a google search for resume templates.
it has nothing to do with your professional resume

No comments:

Post a Comment