Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How many GF/BF have you been with before getting married?

I'm in a stable relationship with my boyfriend, we've been dating for about one year. Before him, I only got an ex-boyfriend. But, I know he had a lot of ex-girlfriends. I never ask how many of them he had slept with cause the answer might be hurt. All of them I guess. I wonder if most of guy like him? How many ex have you been with before settling down?How many GF/BF have you been with before getting married?
one guy before my husband. i messed up so bad w/ the first guy, diving in w/ my heart first and my head second, ending up a single mom, i made the second time ';right';





husband on the other hand has had many girlfriends and im assuming that he slept w/ all of them as well. it doesn't matter to me b/c im the one he took seriously, im the one he chose for a lifetimeHow many GF/BF have you been with before getting married?
My husband had a lot of g/f but only slept with one of them. I had a few b/fs too but i didn't sleep with any just my husband. I can tell you that now days guys AND girls sleep around like they are drinking a glass of water. That's why I was always picky when it came to pick a guy for a b/f.
I have actually only been with one guy my whole life... and i'm still with him.





He has only had sex with me, but its not like he didn't have girlfriends before me but we were each other's first.
  • lotion cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment