Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I am getting married in Vegas, and I need a salon that won't be too expensive. Any suggestions?

My wedding is September 19, and I don't want to pay the Strip prices for a style. Vegas is expensive enough without that! I appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!I am getting married in Vegas, and I need a salon that won't be too expensive. Any suggestions?
I would go to Supercuts. 30 dollars is as cheep as it gets.I am getting married in Vegas, and I need a salon that won't be too expensive. Any suggestions?
I live in Henderson and there's hundreds of places for hair and make up in this city. Do you have car access? If so, use the dex.com yellow pages. You will find a place. here is a zip code to help you out as well 89052 Henderson area.


The bus come out here if you do not have car access, or maybe a cab. But when you consider all the travel costs, you may end up at the resort getting the make over.


Good luck on the wedding.


Hope you have lots of happiness and success.
Sorry I don't know of any but what I would do is look in the phonebook and see if there's someone that would be willing to come to you. Chances are they'd be way more cheaper than the salons on the strip.
Sorry I cant help, I just wanted to say Congratulations!!! Your wedding is in such an exciting city. Hope its everything you dream of and more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment