Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I live in AZ if my fiance and I get married will I be responsible for his debt?

I am concerned about his debt affecting my credit. I want to get married but don't want it to affect my credit score, or me to be responsible for it afterwards.I live in AZ if my fiance and I get married will I be responsible for his debt?
It does not appear you've thought out this whole marriage thing very well. It sounds as though your fiancee is not all that well with managing money. What makes you think his bad habits will change once you get married? Money problems are the #1 cause for divorce. If you are wealthy enough to bail him out of his money problems, I wouldn't worry about your credit ratings. If you're not that wealthy, I guarantee you that all his money problems will become yours. People who mismanage money rarely change their ways until they hit rock bottom. And you will be there right with him. You're entering a partnership with this guy. Emotionally and financially. If you're unhappy with his finances now, I promise you a wild roller coaster ride after the nuptials. Good luck!I live in AZ if my fiance and I get married will I be responsible for his debt?
Hi,


I used ';Credit Solution'; to settle my debt and improve my credit score.They managed to reduce my debt up to 58% .It's legitimate.I came across this company on NBC News Special Edition.Check it out here:


http://yatuc.com/bid
technically you are not responsible for his debt it is still his but his credit rating will bring yours down if you plan to make a major investment like buying a house or car it will be more difficult to do with his bad credit
You mean Azerbaijan?





Or Arizona in USA?

No comments:

Post a Comment