Sunday, May 9, 2010

Is Kris Allen married to the girl he hugged at the finale?

Cuz i read somewhere that he's married.. I thought she was his girlfriendIs Kris Allen married to the girl he hugged at the finale?
Yes, they got married last spring. he'd dated her since high school. They used to babysit me when I was little. They're both very nice people and they make an adorable couple :)Is Kris Allen married to the girl he hugged at the finale?
If Kris was married, I would imagine that the network would stop introducing his mother and father and introduce his wife much the same as Gokey. It would be rude to omit the wife and keep talking about the family and not highlight his wife.
Yes, that's his wife. Her name is Katy.





http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/0002鈥?/a>
Yeppers! hes married 2 her. I was surprised they didnt kiss!
HE IS MARRIED:( HER NAMES KATY ALLEN AND SHE'S 23 JUST LIKE KRIS. IM AM SOOO JEALOUS.
Yes
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment