Thursday, May 13, 2010

Know anyone who got married at the Museum of the Shenandoah Valley?

I am thinking of driving out there next week to talk about their venue for my wedding next May, but I wanted to have some idea of what my expectations should be. Their website gives some information, but it's vague on prices and what's included in ';facility'; rental. I'm just curious if anyone got married there or knows someone who got married there and could point me towards another website or give me advice? Thanks!Know anyone who got married at the Museum of the Shenandoah Valley?
I've been there but never for a wedding or event. It's gorgeous though and would be nice. I would call and talk to someone who can give you the answers you need.





Not sure where you're coming from, but I attended a wedding at the Frontier Culture Museum in Staunton, VA. She got married in the Octagon Barn and used it for reception space along with plenty of outdoor space. It was pretty awesome but it is definitely not as formal at the SVM. If it's local, check it out: http://www.frontiermuseum.org





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment