Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Is it wrong or immoral to masturbate if i get married?

If i ever get married, is it wrong to please myself i have a partner? you knw how sometimes us girls may want to go off by ourself and just have some alone time and 'have fun'?


well, does it mean i HAVE to include the husband?


what i mean is, do married people stop masturbating? is it wrong? would he feel left out and do i have to tell him if i please myself?


just how much does he have to know? i will still want sex with him, that wouldnt change.Is it wrong or immoral to masturbate if i get married?
No baby it's healthy for you.and for me.You have to tell him nothing if he dont like it or to watch .SEE YAIs it wrong or immoral to masturbate if i get married?
I used to think there wasn't anything wrong with masturbation at all. Then I read the book ';Good News about Sex %26amp; Marriage';. They actually explain very well why masturbation goes against the sacrement of marriage. I admit I still masturbat despite knowing these new facts, as does my husband. But I will say that yes, it is immoral. It's also immoral for your husband to ejaculate outside of you. You'd have to read the book to understand. Man was I flabbergasted at what I learned. And yes everything they elaborate on makes perfect sense, some to my dissappointment. lol





Oh, and it is a book corresponding with the Catholic teaching of sex and marriage.
ABSOLUTELY NOT. There is nothing immoral about it. You have needs just like the millions of other women in this world. I am an avid self-pleasure advocate and I'm married. It's just feels great not having to go through the whole fore-play step. It's like using the ';express'; lane to finish.





If you're not comfortable masturbating in front of your husband, then simply tell him that it has nothing to do with his performance. Men can get kind of touchy when they see you don't need them. I sometimes do it while my husband watches. It's just such an intimate moment to share with someone you love.





Don't ever feel dirty about it. Sex with oneself is truly a special thing.
Nothing wrong with it; perfectly fine and understandable. The only thing YOU need to make sure of is that you marry a husband who is OK with you doing this. Many men have jealousy hangups over this; they feel insecure if your pleasure doesn't just come from him. Some think it's a sin, some think it's threatening, etc. I've heard men even ask if a woman was bisexual if she did that. So, marry someone who is open minded and not threatened, then have fun!
Masturbating is never wrong! Everyone needs a little alone time. When you do get married and if your husband does feel left out, have him watch you masturbate, and if you don't object, let him help you out,masturbateh his hands or with a toy of some sort. Trust me after a few times of him watching you he'll understand that you want some solo action and it doesn't mean that he's not capable of pleasing you.
Hon' more often than not you will take care of yourself because he is either unavailable or unwilling for whatever reason. No, it is not immoral. There will be those who say any such activity is immoral, but they are mistaken. I don't expect my wife to refrain, and am not disturbed if she tickles her own fancy.





Married folks fly solo to stay sane. Feel free to work the problem whether you are married or not.
I don't believe that there is anything wrong with it. I do suggest you allow your fiance/husband to know about this part of who you are..that this is something you like to do and hope to maintain into your marriage. The sooner he knows the better. If you've hooked up with a prudish guy you'll figure that out and I suspect there is a better match out there for you.
i love to go off an have fun by myself.. and good luck finding a husband that knows how to make you have fun.. i think its a bunch of crap anyway.. get your rocks off sweetheart.. theres nothing wrong with a little curiosity and fun for yourself.. if it wasn't supposed to happen then God wouldn't of made us curious.. and he wouldn't of given us a clit..
no way. not immoral at all. and even though this question is in the ';marriage and divorce'; category, masturbation will certainly not lead to the latter of the two. unless you have an odd husband
There is a rulebook at your local courthouse that you can pick up before you get married. It lists all of the fines and penalties for the questions you asked.
No. Its not wrong. I still masturbate but I tell him ';I thought of you today'; and he gets excited. Like he feels special even though I didnt really include him. Only tell him as much as you want. My guy doesnt tell me all the time.
No, there is nothing wrong with that. You can tell him if you want, or just keep it completely to yourself. That is up to you...
No it's not wrong. There will be times when you or your partner will be unavailable or unable to be close.





Do what you feel you should do. It's a perfectly natural healthy impulse!
Rub one off whenever you like!!! Shoot.... I J/O in bed next to my wife when she falls asleep. Sometimes it's just easier than having sex. And frankly sometimes it's better than sex.
Nah its perfectly normal:D
nooooooooooo play away.
No, it is perfectly normal. We all do it.
no it's not immoral at all



On cam or off cam? These are critical questions foursome..I mean.... ooops... for some.
hmmmm


it depends


how and why u do that...





i dont know if i explain what i mean...





but i dont write more here in YA!... i dont want reports!!!


TK


CIAO



no its ok
no i do it daily
no

No comments:

Post a Comment