Thursday, May 13, 2010

I am a female, married and I need a friend who loves cats as much as I do?

All my co-workers hates animals. I just need a friend preporly a female friendI am a female, married and I need a friend who loves cats as much as I do?
I am a female, in a long term relationship and I have 16 indoor cats, and 3 strays that live outside that I look after, as well as one 80lb dog. Everyone thinks I'm crazy and sick...blah..blah...blah. It drives me nuts that people don't care about animals as much as I do...but I'm very happy to see your kindness, it makes my day!I am a female, married and I need a friend who loves cats as much as I do?
I love cats, I have 4


My cay Geronimo has his own page on this site........


Check him out and send us a friends request


www.petsplaces.com/GERONIMO
Search and see if there is a cat rescue group in your area. You can offer to volunteer somehow probably, and make friends who you already know are cat lovers.
I love cats, too ... :-)


I have a house full ...


xoxox
I just can't understand how people can hate animals. My children have likened me to the Crazy Cat lady in the simpsons!! The little dears even bought me a novelty crazy cat lady action figure for christmas. Have you tried your local animal rescue place, to see if they need any volunteers.
how can somebody hate animals! I love my cats! They are like my babies!
I know how you feel. All my coworkers joke about me being the crazy cat lady. Nobody in my office likes cats at all. Have you tried volunteering at your local shelter? You could make friends with the other volunteers there. Look at catster.com too. They have groups of cat lovers there.
i love cats too! i have 9 of the little critters....

No comments:

Post a Comment