Thursday, May 13, 2010

Do you think a married mother of 2 could get a part time job as a cougar?

I'm thinking of placing an ad in the Pennysaver. Do you think it could work?Do you think a married mother of 2 could get a part time job as a cougar?
I'm your first customer, name your price(I'll pay anything for you).





Look out here comes the babby batter.Do you think a married mother of 2 could get a part time job as a cougar?
I'm hiring RIGHT NOW.





Would you like an application ? I think you have the credentials I'm looking for...





NO, Really I do.





EDIT: Jili late 30's up...cougars are fun. They scratch the hell outta your back and draw blood.
Sure! Juno found Vanessa and Mark in the Pennysaver and look at all the shenanigans that resulted from that! Anything is possible!
Absolutely..wait a minute, I thought we were MILFs. What age do you have to be to be a cougar? We need to find this out..inquiring minds wanna know.
why is it when a woman goes aftedr a younger man she is a Cougar and if a older man does this he's a perv???????
you obviously have no idea what people mean by a cougar when talking about a woman.
what a troll....!
it would, but you're too young! your boy-toy would still be in his preteens!
that's freaking awesome! but i'm not sure its that different than being a callgirl.
yes
Yes, ma'am! I know some single guys if your really interested.
go for it... :D
yeh y not!!go 4 it
no buts thats just my oppion it will not to be mean but slut(@#y

No comments:

Post a Comment