Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Do people ever get back together with their ex (never married)if it seems like the relationship was bad timing?

As in the relationship didn't end because of arguing, cheating, or dislike of one another. It just ended because one couldn't handle dating at that point in time.Do people ever get back together with their ex (never married)if it seems like the relationship was bad timing?
Yes some do even though an ex is an ex for a reason sometimes it can work out if you both tryDo people ever get back together with their ex (never married)if it seems like the relationship was bad timing?
To be honest,I had the similar experience with you a few months ago.My girlfriend was just going to leave me because she found me lazy,etc..We were on the edge of breaking up.I loved her so much that I couldn't leave her.I searched the net and tried to learn advice.Finally I got one site which helped me a lot.I just did as it taught me to do.Guess what?! I won my girlfriend back within 2 weeks.This was a victory,wasnt it?If you've decided to pull your ex back into your heart,you can also learn from the site here: http://www.howexback.com. It has worked for me and it will work for you. If your relationship is worth of saving you should fight for it. You can get your ex back in your life again. Just like I did.
yeah definitely. I met my current partner at university but when we left we led very separate lives and were forced to break up and didn't keep in touch.


about 18 months later we bumped into each other in a mutual friend's party and got talking again. He had changed his job and moved apartment as well. After 2 months of getting to know each other again we decided to get back together!
First of all, if you really love them... try WHATEVER it takes to get them back, or else you'll regret the decision for the rest of your life... trust me.





Honestly though, I'm not sure but I did find this article that's pretty helpful...





http://second-chance-romance.com/blog/





hope that helps and good luck!!!





- Katie : )
siigh, i'd like to hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment