Thursday, May 13, 2010

Can a sim on the sims 3 with commitment issues get married?

I'm wondering how far the 'commitment issues' go.Can a sim on the sims 3 with commitment issues get married?
I created a sim that lived by himself, and after establishing my sim in the ';town'; my sim met a girl that just happened to have commitment issues. : (





I worked hard but was able to go steady, and then worked even harder to become engaged...





I figured out that for any sim you need to go over ';flirty';, then past ';alluring'; to ';extremely irresistible';. But for our commitment issued sims they not only need to be at ';extremely irresistible'; but the green bar needs to be filled quite high.





(Add Note) I was able to have my sim marry and now they are a new happy couple. : )





Personal Tips:





1. Flirt as much as you can as quickly as you can.


2. Always save before attempting to ask ';The Questions'; to Commitment issued sims.
  • lotion cream
  • 1 comment:

    1. i would just wait and try to become best or at least good friends with the sim before trying ANYTHING romantic

      ReplyDelete