Thursday, January 21, 2010

I am getting married on the beach, what make up should I use?

I cannot afford to hire a make up artist so I must buy and apply my own make up. What kind do you suggest I buy? I'm make up retarded.I am getting married on the beach, what make up should I use?
Light makeup will look the best. Try this look from MAC it lists everything you need to create it as well as how to create it.





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/lo鈥?/a>





I would go lighter on the lips though, try a nude pink lipstick like Sandy B. lipstick from MAC with Prrr Lipgloss over it.





Lipstick:


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





Lipgloss:


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>I am getting married on the beach, what make up should I use?
You want to look as natural as possible on the beach, heavy makeup on the beach looks silly. I would suggest a good tinted moisturizer (Stila has a new one out that is oil-free with SPF 30 - perfect for the beach, or try Laura Mercier). A light dusting of powder to control the shine. A neutral eye palette - taupe on the lid, medium brown in the crease and a thin, thin, thin line of dark brown liner on the upper lash line. Lots of waterproof mascara. A pop of pink blush and a long wearing lip gloss. Have a wonderful time! I got married on the beach and absolutely loved it!
well summer is very hard because we sweat i like Lo'real infallible makeup but as it summer i would say something with powder in it so like bare minerals a powder foundation Lo'real had a nice one or cream to powder foundation or stick foundation benefit have a nice one called play stick if you choose a liquid foundation i would recommend adding powder on top to keep the shine away but if you have pretty clear skin try a tinted moisturizer good luck hope you have a nice wedding
I used to live by the beach and always wore my Bobbi Brown foundation stick. It is worn by Oprah and other famous celebrities due to you can layer as much as you need and it also works as a concealer. The stick is made so you can take it on the go and last a long time. It is worth the price. If you are not familiar with her line visit Bobbibrown.com you can also go and try it on at any SAks or Nordstrom. I wear all her makeup line and never looked better according to my husband.





Congrats!
omggg, i wanna get married on the beach that sounds so amazinggg congratulations! hmm well i'd keep it natural maybe a good foundation to make your skin flawless some mascara eyeliner but only on the inside rim and some lip plumper or something close to your shade and omg haha im so happy for you :)
Congrats to you. Mary Kay has a beautifull light bronzer to apply all over. Some eyeliner alittle mascara. A beautifull berry lipstick you are good to go. I wear nothing else but those products, i became a consultant because I was so impressed. Have a wonderfull day.
Laura Mercier Foundation and primer. I got married on the beach in July and it kept my makeup on and looking fabulous the whole time.
Definitely foundation for a flawless face. A light touch of bronzer. Waterproof mascara. Blush and eyeshadow color depend on your coloring.
idk something fresh and that would make ur skin look fresh
  • cosmetics company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment