Saturday, January 23, 2010

If I look at a woman and I have already married her in my mind before lusting after her in my mind, is it sin?

I know that lusting after women is the same as committing adultery in your mind, but what if you marry them in your mind first? Then it's all proper and no sin is involved, right? The thought police won't arrest me or anything?If I look at a woman and I have already married her in my mind before lusting after her in my mind, is it sin?
If I answer your question in my mind, do I get credit for the best answer in my mind?If I look at a woman and I have already married her in my mind before lusting after her in my mind, is it sin?
No,no,no.You have to live in reality.This is just a window to escape ,to think of everything you want hiding the truth.How can you imagine that you are married to her if you are not? In marriage lusting is permeated but you are not married to that woman. You can help yourself.It might be harder in the beginning.If you believe in God it s good to pray.Helps a lot if you really believe.I am orthodox ,the oldest christian religion ,the authentic one and I pray like that ,,Jesus Christ son of God please have mercy on me the sinner,, That pray clears your mind of everything bad.It can be said even when you work,walk but not when you make a sin.You may not feel help in the beginning but if you want to try that it will work.You have to get a high thinking if I explain right.
隆隆yes,it is, and i mean - your Intention sounds sleazy!





驴are you living in contradiction, -- answering like atheist,but thinking like the most religious person in the World?!





(only human)
marrying them in your mind before lusting should work


strangely many christians haven't accepted this even though they willingly accept the idea of lustful thoughts as bad so there's another contradiction
I married the guy at the grocery store ha ha and yes the police will lock


you up for sinning oh gee ha ha this is so funny you are going to jail
Why not?


As long as you have ';hypothetically'; tied the knot, you can ';hypothetically'; go *** to mouth if you want to.
ho ho ho ...... i do that every time .....every woman i screw ... i married her first .... then i divorce and remarried again ......so nice .........screwing thousands and thousands.......
Whew! Nice mental machination. This question seems more fittingly asked in Philosophy, hehe. The ACTUAL sin that you would want to avoid is lusting after a woman, in your mind. Let us presuppose, for just this argument, that the woman is already married in actual life, so that the sin will be adultery.





So the question to ask is: ';Will you be able to change the actual status of the married woman to single by just thinking in your mind?'; in the same way as you could change the actual civil status of any single girl to married just by wishing in your mind? If you have changed the ';actual'; status, then you are not guilty of the ';mental'; sin.
I like your hair style. Very Einstein...





And yes, the thought police will arrest you, since you are not married in truth but lusted in the mind anyway..
the word ';Sin'; comes from a greek word which means ';to miss the point';


forget about it.
Good one.
yes it is cause your not married really.
well what if she is married already, funny guy?
ha ha ha! a very logical question but is it a joke or real R S question?
I marred the guy at the arby's tonight, he had grease on his shirt.
  • cosmetics company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment