Thursday, January 21, 2010

I am getting married in September and my bridesmaid dresses are colbolt blue and I need help picking the?

bouquets. I was thinking orange for the girls and white for the church. Then I don't know what kind of type for the bridal bouquet. If any one has any ideas please let me know. I am not a flower expert.I am getting married in September and my bridesmaid dresses are colbolt blue and I need help picking the?
Our colors are Baja blue and mango, which are similar to yours. We are using orange and peach flowers in the girl's bouquets and orange, peach and ivory in mine (my dress is champagne). Our flowers are different roses, asiatic lilies, alstroemeria, dahlias and ranunculus. One thing my florist showed me is that if you go TOO bright or bold your eye will go right to the flowers in the photos so make sure you see what they look like together before you choose. That's why we didn't want gerbera daisies, they are too bold for bouquets. We are however using them in centerpieces, we have all types of flowers in our centerpieces.





Good luck!I am getting married in September and my bridesmaid dresses are colbolt blue and I need help picking the?
I'm digging the sunflower idea, I think that would look gorgeous with the cobalt blue dresses..
ooooo i like the sunflowers idea. that would be so pretty. the cobalt would really set the yellow of the sunflower off.....ooo love it!
I was/still am maybe doing cobalt blue bridesmaids and I am doing sunflowers.. they look awesome with the blue in my opinion! Good luck :)
I would have done Fuchsia for the girls and Cream for the church. If you like orange try lilies or roses.
if you like orange, try tiger lillies, mixed with white roses
Lillies?

No comments:

Post a Comment