Saturday, January 23, 2010

For those who married young did you also have children young?

I am 20 and will be getting married in a few months. I am just curious if a lot of people who marry young have children young as well? I want a baby, but we also want to wait. How long were you married before you had your first child?For those who married young did you also have children young?
I got married at 21 years old. I was 28 when I had my first child. I would recommend waiting. You need time together as husband and wife before you bring a child into the marriage. Good luck!For those who married young did you also have children young?
I'm getting married next year and will be 23. By that stage my partner and I will have been together for 2 years. We can't wait to have kids though. May not have them straight away, but if we do we will be over the moon :) We are always thinking of names as well.





It's up to you and your partner though. If you want to wait then wait, if you don't want to wait then don't wait. But remember as people keep telling me, kids cost a hell of a lot of money, so you want to know that you can support a family before you start one.
hey i was pregnant when got married, had boy 6 months after and I was 20 . Then we waited 4 1/2 years for another one and then soon as she was bron we knew we wanted another so i wanted it over and done with so I was pregnant when she was 4 months. so we Had another girl 14 months after..


I gave birth in April at the age of 30 to our little ';suprise '; to our 4th child another boy.


We wanted kids young so we can travel when older and be ';young';grandparents and have a big family !
I keep asking questions like this too! Im also 20!! Well, I got married when I was 18, but I graduated high school early when I was 16 too, so I felt older than I was!





Anyway, my husband and I want to have a baby sometime next year. We want to try and get pregnant at the start of next year, so I will be around 22 and he will be 24 when the baby is born. So, yeah we are young, but we didnt rush it. We have been together for over 5 years, and married for 2. Im glad we waited a couple years. I figure I need a few more months alone with him, but we won't have a baby here for over a year anyway, so it will be perfect for us. I know people who are younger than me that are on their 2nd or 3rd kids! Its crazy! Im a military wife, so I meet all sorts of people..haha!!





Hope that answers your question!





But, if I were you I would wait at least minimum ONE year to get pregnant. Wait until you at least turn 21 so that you can FULLY feel like an adult, and that way you can't say you were TOO young, and by the time your baby arrives you will have about 2 years of marriage under your belt!





GOOD LUCK!
I was freshly 18 when I married and 19 when my first child was born and 20 when my second child was born. I was divorced at 21.


I would recommend to anyone to wait at least two years before planning a family. That will give you a fair chance on making sure things work out and give you both time to get to know each other as man and wife.
well I am older then you, I am 25. I just got married this year and we are expecting our first child, but we have also been together over 5 and 1/2 years living together minus about a month, we knew each other for awhile before we decided to date, anyways I think it all depends on how much ';alone'; time you guys have had, how well you really know each other. They say marriage is different then just living together, that marriage changes people, for us it changed nothing, except I got to change my last name to my best friends last name and now we are bringing a life into the world and we couldnt be more excited, everyone is different do what you feel is right. good luck
I got married at 17. We planned and were able to conceive my son a year and a half after we married. We were married 2 years and 3 days when our little man was born.


I have no regrets! We are going on 4 years now and baby number 2!


The way I feel is that I got 2 amazing years of falling in love with my husband and then I have had 2 amazing years falling in love with the father of my child!
My husband and I were both 21 when we got married. Now we are 29 and expecting #1. We do not regret waiting at all. We got to travel, get to know each other, go back to school, and even changed careers a time or two.
I was married for 7 months when I got prego.Got married at 21 But we had been together from age 13 and were trying to have a baby for 3 years with no luck. Had our second child 6 months ago at 25 after trying since the first was 6 months old
married at 15 (eloped)... had my son when i was 16... now im 20 and yes we're still married and happy. if i had to do over aain... yes i would have waited to get married and start a family, but hey, i was 15 thats a big jump from 20... good luck!
I got married at 19 we had planned on waiting for 5 or 6 years. 2 weeks later we found out I was 6 weeks pregnant. I am now 22 expecting baby number 2 planned of course. Couldn't be more happy.
Well I got married at 16 %26amp; our 5 year anniversary was 13 days after our son was born.I think we waited long enough %26amp; we have no regrets.
I had my baby when i was 19 and got married when she was 6 months old... now she is 9 months old and im 20. me and my husband have been together sice we were 14 though...
I got married at 18 and now i am pregnant at 21 with out first.

No comments:

Post a Comment