Saturday, January 23, 2010

Tell me the truth, should I make my daughter get married to help my election chances ?

Or should I force the State Police to arrest that little horn dog for statutory rape? I'm really conflicted.Tell me the truth, should I make my daughter get married to help my election chances ?
If this was not so sad of a question it might be ok to give a good answer. Tell me the truth, should I make my daughter get married to help my election chances ?
You have it wrong.





You would have to fire the State Police Head if he refused to arrest Levi.





If she doesn't want us to talk about her family stop bringing her along as the only family member to stand right behind her for rallies.





AND stop leaving the 7 year old to carry the baby around. Honestly, did they ever hear of a snuggli.
You could always do the Barack Obama thing:





Make her get an abortion in the third trimester - 5 minutes before birth.





And if the child survives the abortion, dump him/her in a utility closet until he/she slowly dies over a period of several hours.





How does your candidate/messiah sound NOW?
well sarah, when i am in the thick of things, when things are really tough for me, i like to think ';WWOD';, (what would obama do):





i, a,a, a, a, think that, a, a, a, woman has a, choice, a, a, a this is what hope is about,a,a,a, as my daddy who i didn't know, a, a, a, said, if your daughter's pregnant, a, a, a, the chickens will come home to roost. change is what we, a, a, a, need, not the status quo, a, a, abortion can be, a, a, a, present, present vote, i'm here, a, a, a .yes, this is the thing to, a, a, a do, and bomb pakistan. thank you.





yes, this should clear things up for you sarah, take the step make the change, hope for the future, no status quo. obama 08, 12, 16, 20
you really think that will help her election chances? People like you are going to bash that 17 year old no matter what. That girl can't help it her mom is in the spotlight, just leave the family out of your criticism.
You should go back to chaining that little wench in the smokehouse. You just want young horndog for yourownself.
Leave the families out of it.
I think you should hunt him down from a helicopter.
WTF?

No comments:

Post a Comment