Thursday, January 21, 2010

Are blacks only excited about Obama is because he married a black women?

Id like to see how the campaign would have been altered if Obama had a white wife. Would Obama still be the object of worship in the black community?Are blacks only excited about Obama is because he married a black women?
OMG I asked my best friend this yesterday. I asked her would people look at him as the ';stereotypical black man'; if he had a white wife. I love Barack for who he is: an educated, ambitious, goal-oriented, handsome black man;; emphasis on the handsome...lol, and he loves Michelle (it's quite obvious lol). She's a remarkable, intelligent, sophisticated black woman who supports her man through thick and thin. If he was with a ride or die chick like her, then it wouldn't be so bad, but seriously, I could NEVER picture him w/ anyone but her. Real talk.Are blacks only excited about Obama is because he married a black women?
If you look around, it's not just blacks who ';worship'; him. If you think hard, We don't even make up 25% of the population, yet he's getting all this coverage. Now, I'm not anti-Obama, but I do think people are making him too much of a celebrity. Let's see how many people ';worship'; him after he's been in office a couple years.
Some black people yes, all black people no. I really don't care who people marry, I'm married and living my life. I'm also not just excited because of the color of Obama's skin I'm not shallow like you seem to be.
such a hateful jealous idiot. Obama will be the president and you will be whatever it is that you are.
At this moment, a coulda, shoulda, woulda doesn't matter....he's the president.








Looks like it will just have to be a mystery, huh?
no....we're glad because the ';whole'; first family is Black.





plus we don't worship him......we just admire him greatly.
Blacks are excited because he is the first black president.





End of story..
Question's like this is why the world is so F**ked up.
Your Ridiculous. why would you ask should an Idiotic question?
my opinions of him would not change.
...I can't believe you seriously spend your time thinking of stupid $h!t like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment