Saturday, January 23, 2010

I am getting married and want flawless natural looking pictures?

I have heard great things about being airbrushed, like having my foundation airbrushed and then the eyeshawdow done with mac. I want my pictures to look great, and I want to know if anyone knows of a great natural looking make-up good for weddings and good for the camera, I got my makeup airbrushed today with a product called Luminess and it looked great but my skin felt really sticky all day?I am getting married and want flawless natural looking pictures?
This is a great tutorial on wedding make up, very very flawless and beautiful.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvwRO8xY2鈥?/a>


She is the best MUA i've ever seen.


I cant really recommend anywhere to get airbrushed coz i dunno where you live but good luck and im sure you'll look beautiful whatever you choose!


Happy Wedding Day :-)I am getting married and want flawless natural looking pictures?
You dont want something sticky on your face because it might rub off on your dress...My favourite foundation is by makeup forever.Make sure that you stay away from foundations that have alot of sparkly particles in them they are bad for the camera. Also a great primer and concealer are a MUST...GOOD LUCK!
send them into to get edited for flawless skin i can do that with mine see


http://annabellemakeupjunkie.com/


im the one named Jamie from terrace


also can you vote for me:D


click the ';%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;';
';flawless natural looking'; is a bit of an oxymoron, hon.

No comments:

Post a Comment