Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do you know any women aged 18-21 who got married because of pregnancy?

I'm talking about women who were already in a long-term relationship with the guy. How did the marriage work out?Do you know any women aged 18-21 who got married because of pregnancy?
I know a couple that got married after the baby was born. It didn't even last a whole year and they are now divorced.Do you know any women aged 18-21 who got married because of pregnancy?
I had a friend who kept avoiding marriage with his gf, until she got pregnant.





How they have 2 children and he is the proudest father I have ever met in my life.





I only talk to him once a year so I can't be sure how the marriage is going, but they sure seem to be into each other when I do talk to them.
Did that, Done that...30 years later wish i never did. Marriage is never a good idea when you are young unless both sides have very strict religious views on the subject and agree upon them no matter what. So many things change, especially with men at that very young age. they are not men in their young 20's, they are still children mentally and have no idea what it takes to be a responsible Husband (much less Father). I would suggest allowing a few years to pass (preferably 5) until the baby is in kindergarden. The child can still have his last name and by then, you'll know what this long term BF is really made of. Trust me. It won't hurt you or the child to do so. It can only hurt when he inevidably dissapoints everyone around him. I hope for your sake he doesn't.
my parents got married riht after they found out my mom was pregnant with my brother.


they divorced like a year after i was born,


and were two years apart.


sooo not very long


and they were 20
They been married 40 yrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment