Thursday, January 21, 2010

How many other men haven't married yet and are above the age of 35?

Getting a feel for the reality. Your simple answer of ';I'm here'; or ';that's me'; would be just fine.How many other men haven't married yet and are above the age of 35?
I got married on my 35th birthday so i guess my answer doesn't count. but i don't think it matters what age you are as long as you find the right partner. don't rush into anything just because of your age.How many other men haven't married yet and are above the age of 35?
I don't know many single at 35 guys. But being single at 35 is better than having a trail of ex-wives. You have a better chance of making a stable and permanent relationship at that age. You also have a chance of not being able to make the plunge and change to a committed married man. Could go either way.
My son is 37 and has never been married and I am glad. He and the woman that he sees do not get along and I keep wishing that he would tell her to get lost and she would. Hopefully the day will come that he will meet a good woman and she will treat him good.
Both my brothers didn't get married yet.... They're 40 and 38... But they have long term girlfriends. I don't know if they ever plan to get married
My guy is 51...never been married.

No comments:

Post a Comment