Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can I attend regular high school eventho I am married and 19?

What is the age limit to go back to school in Virgina? My husband is in the navy and I am only 19 but I will be turning 20 in august 08.Can I attend regular high school eventho I am married and 19?
if you dropped out of school. they are not going to let u enroll back again. you if you wore 18, maybe. %26amp; it would have depended on the highest grade you have completed. just to make shure, you should go to the high school, %26amp; tell them your situation. but if they do not let you go back, what i did was home school, n i did it my self. i found the school in the back of a seveteen mag. %26amp;%26amp; it only took me 9 months to get my high school deploma.( did i also mention that i was a freshmen when i drop out, so i didnt even complete the 9th grade)Can I attend regular high school eventho I am married and 19?
Yes you can!


someone way older than you has done it before!
An online high school would be better for you at this age.

No comments:

Post a Comment