Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can I get child support if I am still married?

I am still married to my baby's father, and we actually still live in the same house, but only for convenience. We cannot stand each other and simply can't afford a divorce right now. Can I file for child support while we are married and he lives here?Can I get child support if I am still married?
';Child support'; is an order of the court at the time a divorce is granted. The money is supposed to come from the father, not from some governmental organization. The county ';system'; can help collect the money you are owed, but only if there is a Court Order.Can I get child support if I am still married?
If your living in the same house and you are both providing support for the child. And both maintaining the household, the answer will be no. One of you will need to move out of the home. But you do not need to divorce him to receive court ordered child support.
Not likely.


However, I'm sure there is a scumbag Lawyer out there, that will gladly take your money to tell you that. THEN you will have even LESS money to live on.


Grow up and figure it out. You BOTH ';made'; this child, it's time you learned how to deal with ';life';, instead of your own selfish indulgences.
You cannot file for support while he lives WITH you.. you can file if you are married but separated and not living together.
I'm guessing no because you're both considered ';custodial'; parents but you may want to consult an attorney for clarification.
Still legally married to the person, no
A lawyer will tell you yes. If your willing to pay him thousands of dollars. Chances are, no, no and no.
Why would you need child support ? Is he not paying for the baby ?
NO
  • cosmetics company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment