Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ok, How many guys actually know that when you get married you can't mess with any other women until you die?

I mean seriously.. Before I got married, my girl threatened to leave me cause it was like 6 years and we still weren't married. So I was scrambling to get her an engagment ring, and wasn't thinking about not talking to any other girl for the rest of my life till i died...





WTF???? I got the wool pulled over my eyes! Any of you guys had this happen to you?Ok, How many guys actually know that when you get married you can't mess with any other women until you die?
Depends on the woman you marry. If you want to be with other women now and then, simply marry a bisexual woman thatwould like the occasional 3-some. No brainer,Ok, How many guys actually know that when you get married you can't mess with any other women until you die?
OMFG, don't blames your wife for this situation. If you were not ready to get married than the mature thing would have been to break up with her not marry her. It is unfair to have married this girl for selfish reason when she could have found someone who really loves her. maybe you should consider a divorce cause I don't see this marriage happening.
Marriage is a commitment forever and that means when you get married you must be monogomous. When you decided to tie the knott that means you are committing yourself to only one woman forever. It is natural to have crushes or infatuation with another girl but that is plain admiration just don't fall because then you will be committing adultery goodluck
as a married women with children, i must say you are unfortunate compared to my husband but i have utter faith in him to make the right decisions hopefully your wife will realise she must have faith in you ok
THere's nothing wrong with not messing with another woman but if the woman is trying to pressure you, that's a sign of something that will probably remanifest itself later on down the line. Impatience.... Choose wisely young jedi.
Dude you got caught. Give it a rest. If you didn't know what marriage was about beforehand you probably do now. If you can't handle it then get out and give her a chance to start over.
You're in a idiot. That's the point of marriage. If you didn't realize that until AFTER you were married, and don't like it, then get a divorce. Someone like you doesn't deserve to be married. Stupid...
You can go ahead and mess with any other woman - but you will die.
sure you can. you just need a good lawyer is all.
Sh*t happen sometimes
yes .. marriage or engagement .. is sweet poisen.... that u want to drink cuz its sweet but response is really bad


it happend to my friend ...
That works both ways.





Us women get so caught up in wedding day planning, we actually FORGET what we are really signing up for.





I think all that planning is meant to distract us......





LMFAO!
I knew it and I was cool with that, my man whore days ended quite a while ago lol.
What do you think marriage is all about?!


Commitment dumbo.
omg read my question... my friend caught her husband of 7 years having an affair w/ another girl at the mall yesterday
yeah and that just leaves you horny.
That's not true. I've messed around with my husband and another woman before. And I'll do it again.
They still do it anyway, its called cheating!
LOL FUNNY!
yes
What a surprise...another commitment-phobic man!!
LOL men............*shaking my head*

No comments:

Post a Comment