Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is there any possibility to adopt a child without getting married?

I am a male. I live in India. For some reason i don't want to get married. I am 29 years old.


My friends told me that it is not possible by law to adopt a child without getting married. But i want to adopt a child without getting married or by getting married and get divorced immediately after adopting a child. Anybody who wants to suggest me a option pls reply me in this website or ring me in this no 9944778853.


Please be genuine and serious, dont cheat me


CategoryIs there any possibility to adopt a child without getting married?
Anyone can adopt a child you just have to prove that you could take care of a child and be just as good as a father if you were to be married. It will deff. be alot harder but nothing is impossible....


good luckIs there any possibility to adopt a child without getting married?
They do look for happy married couples mostly, they want to make sure that the child will be raised in a loving family. However, if your not married and want to adopt, and make a lot of money, over enough to support the both of you, then I don't see why they wouldn't give you a shot. Call some adoption agencies and ask questions, they should help you out with how to qualify for adoptions and if you are elgible now.
Why should a child grow up without a mom? If you want to play this game to adopt a child, you might not be able to keep custody of the child after the divorce. In my opinion you are not suitable to be a parent. A parent is giving %26amp; wants the best interest for his child. And the best interest for a child is to have a stable family.
I'm sorry. I don't know the laws in India. But I do know that in America you can adopt a child no matter what your marital status is or your sexuality or anything like that.
Hey! you can definitely adopt! I know because 1. I am an Indian and 2. because I have done my reseacrh on this topic (will be adopting our child this year end)...





check out the link below, esp point 29.
Come to the UK, live here and then adopt. It's PC here to put gays, single women, single men and astheists at the top for adopting. Straight hectorasexuel , christian couples are at the bottom of the list.
move to the united states, but if that's the law, then that's what goes, go to a country that allows it.
yes you can adopt without getting married but you need to explain yourself very well how are you going to take care of your child. think abt carefully
Yes but don't know how?????????????
try private adoption
What are your plans for this child?
save yourself get a dog
Well the needs to adopt a child is different in every country and in every adoption agency, so I suggest to look up some local adoption places (or where ever you would like to adopt from) and see if they have any rules for adopting the orphans under their care.





I suggest you to not get married and then get divorced right after because,I'm not sure about India but, here in America you have to be checked up on every how many months to make sure everything is okay. Example: The child is healthy, and the environment is safe. Plus, if you get married and then divorce her (the fake mom/wife) name would be on the papers and you won't have full custody. Again this is in America and not so sure if it's the same for India.





Also,you won't want to confuse the child, like make him/her think 'hey wasn't there supposed to be two of you guys?' and in the future you would want to not have to worry about dealing with him/her thinking that his/her adoption mother didn't want him/her.





So,I'm sure there a center somewhere where they don't have a rule about being married or not,you'll just have to find one. Another thing,maybe not a good idea to put your # online, and not because of the creeps but since it's an international site you could be getting calls from like Japan and have to deal with the HUGE costs of international calling
  • cosmetics company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment