Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why are people in this world so stupid and dont have sex b4 there married?

I mean people should live a little bit. I mean I am not sayin **** every guy you meet, like me, but It is sad that people waste their teen years, not having sex. I mean what do you do all weekend, obviously you dont drink or party, so do you just stay home? I mean live life on the edge for a change.Why are people in this world so stupid and dont have sex b4 there married?
True that.Why are people in this world so stupid and dont have sex b4 there married?
I didn't have sex as a teenager and I don't feel like I wasted my teen years. Let's see...STDs, unwanted pregnancy, treating myself like a piece of meat that any guy could sample...hmmm, I don't think I missed out on anything.





I'm now married and I have zero regrets that I didn't have any prior sexual partners. My husband thinks its special and wonderful that no one else has had that level of intimacy with me.





What did I do weekends? I had a lot of fun spending time with friends. Sex isn't the only fun to be had.
Is drinking really so entertaining? I'm in agreement on the sex thing...If only I could live that life... but drinking??





I drank too much wine yesterday, and all it did for me was cause me to get flustered and confused playing cards then wake up with a headache.





Drinking = Not so much fun

No comments:

Post a Comment