Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do I tell my wife the only reason I married her was because she was pregnant?

Lately my wife has been bothering me to make love to her and I'm not attracted to her, never had really, and the only reason why we did it in the first place was because I was high. I want her to stop bothering me about it so how do I tell her this with being very clear?How do I tell my wife the only reason I married her was because she was pregnant?
Leave--It worked for me and countless others, plus my kids were cool with itHow do I tell my wife the only reason I married her was because she was pregnant?
I am not going to judge you but from her shoes..tell her it will break her heart and she is going to be an emotional wreck for a while. but she deserves better she deserves someone that loves her and really wants to be there..don't let her waste any more time in this dead relationship..and when you see her on someone else's arm don;t you go crying back!! You will reap this trust me and she is gonna fight with all she has because you hurt her so don't expect an easy out and my heart goes out to her..THIS WAS LOW!! BUT FREE HER FOR A REAL MAN!!
Dude, no offense, but that's really low. If you didn't wanna marry her you should have just told her that. I mean, really.... She could have put the kid up for an adoption. Now your gunna be paying tons of money for a divorice.
Truth: I slipped up and knocked up my gf. I was saying goodbye and we didn't use protection. I left then later found out she was pg. I went back you know step up to the plate and be a man. Truth was I didn't love her and that was one of the many reasons I left. On our wedding day I was stewed to the gills, had to be or I never would have said the I do. It didn't last. Hell man it didn't last a year, The baby wasn't born b4 she cheated on me so I split and moved in with the one girl I actually thought I was in love with. Tell the truth up front B4 it's too late.
I don't understand why you would even consider getting married? You mentioned it's because she was pregnant but that's not a reason these days. I would just tell her that you're not interested in having sex with her and you're leaving before you hurt her more.
I think its too late for that now. You made your bed and now you need to sleep in it.
Damn, Heath Ledger, I thought you died...oh wait, you're one of those guys who doesn't have a personality so he puts up a celebrity's picture. Got it. You sound like a dick and you should be happy that anyone wants to sleep with you. Unless you're really Heath Ledger, in which case, good job in Batman.
If you didn't want to marry the woman then you should never marry anyone because of a baby. You should not tell your wife why you married her. It could cause a lot of problems. I also had two babies before I was married and I was also engaged to the guy who my children belonged to. We ended up getting married after my two sons were born and I had it told to me many times that if it wasn't for my children then my ex would never have married me. Noone made him marry me. That was his decision to make. He had hurt me many times by telling me that all the time. If your not happy being married then you need to end it soon. When a couple gets married because of a pregnancy then most times it does not work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment