Saturday, January 23, 2010

I am getting married in a week and was wondering if I should Mystic tan?

My dress is strapless and I ran out of time to tan via the beds. I did tan for two weeks and I am pretty much good. But I have faint straps marks that are stubborn to blend in. So will mystic tanning solve this? And will it stain aryclic nails? Also one of my friends has spots and want to tan. Will this cover the spots or make it look worse? Thanks for your help! :)I am getting married in a week and was wondering if I should Mystic tan?
I can tell you that I have mystic tanned for a while and it took me SEVERAL attempts to figure out how to do it! I would NOT recommend it this close to your wedding! They do give you this lotion to protect your toesn and fingers from staining but unless you are really good at putting it on it will stain them! If you really wanted to get a little darker I have used this Loreal Gradual tanner! Its not something that you can really mess up because its so gradual and easy to apply! Its not like the mystic where if you mess up your screwed! I hope this helps and I hope that you wedding day is AMAZING!I am getting married in a week and was wondering if I should Mystic tan?
Yes I would say do the tan, but maybe you should do your nails afterwards just in case.
I would definitely recommend Mystic Tanning. I also did it before my wedding. It's the best way to get a quick and healthy tan! It will help disguise the tan lines a little bit, but the best way to get rid of them is to put a little self-tanner directly on the tan lines to fill them in. Also, they give you a couple creams to put on before you tan. One is a blocker for your finger nails and anywhere else that you don't want tan. The other one is a blending lotion for dry spots like your knees and ankles so they get splotchy or too tan. (the dry spots tend to soak up more of the tanning solution)





I'm not sure what you mean about spots. Are you talking about freckles? I'm not sure, but I think that the mystic tan would help disquise freckles. You could call the mystic tan place and ask them to find out for sure.
BUTTTTT


if you do then tan when the spray starts to come off jump in a pool


it take the all of it off...most the time


if that doesnt work you will look like micheal jackson on your honeymoon


i would lay out for a littlw while
It might help, but the odds are good it will make it looks worse and unnatural.. The photographers gonna air brush all that out any way.. Blend what you can.. and have fun.





-HtJ
hmm. I don't know too much about tanning, but why don't you see if a friend can use fake tan on herself on tan lines and see if it blends in the tan lines? then see if it works on a small part of your wrist to make sure it will not turn you orange (yucky) and if so, then cautiously apply? Man this IS a dillema!
Mystic tan works wonders-I have really pale skin and am actually allergic to the sun. If I were you I would do the number two level-remmebr to exfoliate like a mad woman before you go in or else you will look orange on your knees etc..do it two days befor ethe big day to to let it fade and blend in. I find after I have showered it looks the best. Also the bronzer is completeley water soluble therefore it will not stain your nails-just make sure you put vaseline on your nails before entering as you would normally.


Congrats and hope your big day turns out wonderful
no no no no no oh man no do not mystic tan if you mystic tan you will look orange on you wedding and trust me i dont think you want that and for the spots it will make them darker just go have a great wedding and everyone will have their eyes on how great you look in the dress the tan wont matter.
if you do tan, do it cautiously!! you don't want to end up looking orange. if you've already been tanning for two weeks it seems as though you already have some color. don't overdo it, especially since your white dress is likely to make you look even darker than you really are. better to look natural and pale than like that overly tanned weirdo george costanza dated on seinfeld...
I would use sunless lotion instead of mystic tan. no matter how hard you try it will still get your nails both feet and hands and you will get dscoloration on your elbows heels and knees.
it wont even out the tan it will make the tan spots darker and it mite mess up you're nails. i would try the lotion that has a little bit of sunless tanner in it that will work the best
DO NOT do mystic tanning! its horrible! even the best places will make you look fake - and sometimes it will wear off unevenly orrr they will miss spots and people can tell your tan is really fake ...
You might try looking up a spa in your area that does the spray tan application by hand. They are usually better at making sure you are evenly covered. Put lotion on your nails, so no color sticks to them. I would talk with someone at tanning location about your friend.....depending on what the spots are they can tell you if it will color funny or not. If they are breakouts, she shouldn't do it, as it will turn them darker. Ask to be sure though. Good luck %26amp; congrats on your upcoming big day!
  • cosmetics company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment