Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Is it normal for a happily married (15 years) man to search out his first love online?

And then start emailing her regularly behind his wife's back? Regularly meaning 3 - 4 times per WEEK! Is this a common thing that men do?Is it normal for a happily married (15 years) man to search out his first love online?
Yes - happily married men frequently want the best of both worlds.Is it normal for a happily married (15 years) man to search out his first love online?
A lot of people probably wonder about their first loves, how they look and what they are doing now a days etc.. But to look them up on line and start communicating with them behind their spouses back is sounding pretty dangerous to this old man. I wonder how the hell he would feel if you were to do the same with your first beau. Probably feel betrayed, like he was being cheated on and disrespected much like you must be feeling.
A ';happily'; married man would never do this. Men only do this type of thing if they are unhappy missing something in their current relationship. (usually sexual) This type of behaviour will end up turning into something much more than emailing. Don't let him say they are only ';friends'; either because it is very rare a man can truly be just friends with a woman especially someone from his past.
I don't know...I guess it depends. If he's telling you that he's doing it and doesn't mind if you look at the emails I would say no problem. If he's doing it all hush-hush then I would have to surgically remove my foot from his butt.





I mean it depends on how long it's been going on, what brought it on, and how he's handling it. I know for my 10 year hs reunion I looked up my old bf. I never got in touch with him but I wish I could have. Not because I am kind of curious about what ever happened to him. And I am totally not looking for the 'on the side' but more like morbid curiosity.
No and it is wrong. If he wanted to contact her he should of spoke to you first and get your feeling out in the open. He was wrong and I think he is wanting to go back to his past due to he is feeling old and probably going through mid life crisis. Tell him it is either you or her and leave it at that. If he picks the old girlfriend then move on he isn't worth your time any longer.
My husband did this to me -I know how it hurts.


I blame these so called ';social websites';.


If I had my way they would all be closed down-did he meet her again on ';Friends Reunited';?


There have been hundreds if not thousands of marriages ruined because of this website.


I wrote to this woman and told her what I thought of her,and she stopped her contact with my husband.But it takes 2 to tango as they say.


Ask your husband who he wants,you or her?


If he says you then tell him you do not expect him to get in contact with her again.


What is it with these women? Why can't they leave married men alone?


Good Luck to you


E-Mail me if you think I can help further
it isnt common at all but u gotta ask ur self this question...what if? I mean like for me my first love was in high school. Ilost my virginity to her. anyways we split up and went our separate ways. well it has been almost ten years and Im not with ne one right now but I have been married and divorced and basically I have had my own life since her. But even now and when I was married I always wondered what she was doing. I mean she cheated on me so thats y we split but I still wonder. as long as ur husband doesnt act on this I belive its harmless. Maybe u should try getting involved and talk to her become friends maybe. I dunno. but if he ever acts on this then I would leave ina split second. well good luck
He wouldn't be the first or last man to do this. Women do this too. I would be concerned if I was his wife. It's headed toward an affair, or worse yet, him leaving her to get back with the first love.
No, not at all. He's cheating, right now it just appears to be emotionally cheating, but I wouldn't be surprised if they'd met.
No it's not normal and it's not ok. My husband did this recently and has now moved 1000 miles away to be with her. We were married for 18 years. He has an ulterior motive so take heed.
no..it's not. Means he's probably getting bored and falling out of love. Sorry.
Not normal at all--it means he's been missing her and wants to hook back up!


If I were the wife, I'd demand he stop it, before he cheats.
Nope, Nadda, No way, No, uh huh, and my own favorite is (man falling from a cliff) NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
I don't know how common it is, but it isn't ok! Anything you do behind your spouse's back isnt good.
What's the deal with the naked kids up there? I think I will report that. Sick.
if hes being secretive about it then no, its really not a good sign. i think you should question his motives.
I think it would be OK if he wasn't hiding it. In this instance, its NOT a good thing.
NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment