Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is it wrong to use the Law of Attraction from ';The Secret'; book to easily and quickly land married women?

That seems to be a wonderful gift from that book. Add: Women, have you ever been instantly attracted to a guy in a sexual way and gave in right away?Is it wrong to use the Law of Attraction from ';The Secret'; book to easily and quickly land married women?
Whatever tricks you try to use are quickly outweighed by your rancid cat-piss smelling desperation and stupidity.Is it wrong to use the Law of Attraction from ';The Secret'; book to easily and quickly land married women?
Wow, that's a new one. Well you can use the Law of Attraction for anything you want. Just remember that for every action there is a consequence. Just because you are able to attract something, does not mean you won't have to pay Karma for it later down the road.





So be careful what you wish for, you may just get it.
LOL. Remember, your will would have to be stronger than the person you are trying to attract. No one's will is stronger than mine! Ok, well, maybe not no one, but mine is strong enough to keep those fortress like walls thick and high!!





Anyone who this works on probably wouldn't have been much of a challenge, anyway. It's no medal-inspiring feat to catch the gal with smeared eyeliner, stumbling out of the bar after last call!
You're a jackass if you need to ask this question . . . How bout grow up and try not destroying other people's lives on purpose? You should probably check out a book on KARMA, cause that's what you should be worried about my friend.
I still haven't read that. My dad's cougar gf gave me a DVD copy and it's lying around somewhere.


I have been instantly attracted but I don't think I have ever given in that quickly.
I haven't read the book, but my answer to your question is no (as long as it is legal you can live with yourself afterward) and no.
Um, yeah. If you have to ask then usually the answer is yes. You need to cut the crap and go after woman that are actually attainable!
Any game will not work, because eventually you will be found out, and dumped.
Yes, I saw a man that I knew I had to have. Bought him a drink, and he came home with me and he is still here. That was 4 months ago.
Just use your super psychic powers.
ya ya ya....don't buy that damn book...it doesn't get you anywhere...





We are woman...you never know what your gonna get..
you know it is wrong. what planet you from?

No comments:

Post a Comment