Monday, December 28, 2009

Young married couples with young children how many times per month?

So, my husband and I are both in our early 20's and we have a young daughter as well. We both work full time and my husband also goes to school full time as well. How many times per month do you actually ';do the tango'; per month if your a busy family like us?Young married couples with young children how many times per month?
It has been a while, but, I think maybe 8-10. We both worked and our second daughter was born when I was in grad school.Young married couples with young children how many times per month?
I don't know what you consider young. I am in my late 20's with 3 kids, 6 pets, I am a neat freak and I fantastic cook and I homeschool among other things. I am busier then anyone I know. We have sex about 6 times a month and he gets Bj's when he asks (maybe 3-4 times a month). It would be more if we were not quite so busy. I have been with my husband since high school. 13 years.
I'm not twenty anymore, but I remember the days we used to call the...quickie....When their is a spare spot and a moments notice...then go for it. How often? Depends on how often you want to giggle when the baby is taking a short nap and you hide in the bathroom or closet or where ever she's not. It was more fun then... trying to find the moment...than ...it is now when all the moments tie into one. LOL...By the way...he was also going to night school, working and we had a one, two and three year old.
I always found the way, never quit, I wanted him so much I had him wake me when ever he got home so I could be loved bu him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you can always make time to please your self and your love one yes? I used to wake him up in the middle of the night,,,,the look on his face the next day';';';Priceless';';';
if your not doing it atleast once every two weeks (bare minimum) your marriage is in trouble
8 to 10 times... 3 kids, married over 10 years...
i'm 22 and my hubby 25, baby's 16 months. i go to school full time and work 4 days. he works full time 5 days. we ';tango'; 3-5x per week times 4 weeks= 12-20 times a month
If you're measuring it on a ';monthly'; basis...you're not having enough.
About 3-4 times a week so about 12-16 months a month. Sometimes more...God Bless.
Like 12-15, but maybe that's why we had four kids in five years.
My husband and i are in our early twenties as well, and we have a 2 1/2 year old. I would say about 6 times a week!! YAY lol
We make up for our busy week schedules on the weekends when my 8 year old is at grannies and the baby is sleeping. Sooo like 10 times a month roughly. We're the same age.

No comments:

Post a Comment