Monday, December 28, 2009

Is it OK to meet up with a married woman late at night?

This woman I was very close to for a long time visits me every so often late at night. We have these great times together but it's not a sexual thing, just a kind of mental closeness and enjoying each other's company. But I feel a bit weird about it. The thing is that we never had a sexual relationship and in fact she was married to someone else for a long time. Right up to the time she died in fact. Has anyone else had a similar experience?Is it OK to meet up with a married woman late at night?
you've got to be kidding me. Funny!Is it OK to meet up with a married woman late at night?
she's dead now so what does it matter anyway?





ha, you thought I wouldn't read the whole question.

No comments:

Post a Comment