Saturday, December 26, 2009

For married men, when was the last time you bought your wife some jewelry just because you wanted to show love?

My husband got me something pretty and it wasn't my birthday! It was a surprise!For married men, when was the last time you bought your wife some jewelry just because you wanted to show love?
the bracelet I got three years ago at the Play Boy Jazz Festival given to me by my husband.. I can use it as a down payment for a house and it's beautiful. It was a surprise to me too.For married men, when was the last time you bought your wife some jewelry just because you wanted to show love?
I don't do that anymore.





I got tired of her telling me she liked something, but when I would buy it for her later she would return it for something different. So I stopped doing it.
MIne won't buy me any jewlery cause I am allergic to metal although my EX husband knew this and still got me jewlery.... came in handy though when I PAWNED it all LOL
I gave my fiance a beautiful diamond ring to show her I loved her. It was last December before Christmas. I plan on doing more of that sort of thing as tie goes by.
Am married 25 yrs just got a watch JPS for my wife last week only and it was not her birthday
Umm, never. My husbands not like that...Wanna swap husbands? lol
It was on our trip to St Thomas. I got her a very nice ring she liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment