Thursday, December 31, 2009

Getting Hit On when your engaged to be married?

Would you tell your fiance if a friend of his hit on you? Would you be flattered at all by getting hit on by your fiance's friend or would it disgust you. If there was a degree of flattery would that be a sign of a problem?Getting Hit On when your engaged to be married?
When someone like your fiance's friend hits on you, you immediately draw the line and let him know his place. Then you tell your fiance. Something like this should be out in the open. If you keep it under wraps, the 'friend' will believe you are game and any respect he had for you will begin to erode....Then you become a joke...Getting Hit On when your engaged to be married?
I had this happen to me. I told the friend that I was in love with my fiance and I had not intentions of disrespecting him or cheating on him with HIM or anyone else. I then told him that I would chalk his poor decision up to one too many drinks and out of love for my soon to be husband not tell him as he would be devastated that his best friend would do such a thing. I also said, but if he ever touched me again, I would tell him. You need to think about what you really want to gain by telling him. Men are not like women and telling him may hurt your fiance but not end up with any change in the relationship on the outside.
You can feel flattered, but you should probably let him know about his freind. You can tell his freind that you don't think your man would appreciate him hitting on you, and he has something slick to say than definitely tell. He may stop and you can avoid the whole thing. But if something persist he should know.
Watch out, some fiance's will send their friends to you, just to see if 1). you can be trusted. 2) if you will tell him or not. 3). or get a laugh at you telling his friend off.
Yes I would tell my fiance about it, I would be flattered but wonder where the respect for his Friend is at.

No comments:

Post a Comment