Thursday, December 31, 2009

Did you have a racial preference before getting married?

A lot of Americans are really hung on appearance.





So white women, did you have a racial preference before getting married?Did you have a racial preference before getting married?
I do not believe in racial stuff. It depends upon person to person, some might give importance to outward appearance but marriage is all about the union of hearts.Did you have a racial preference before getting married?
This white man has worked with and known black women for many years - some of the hardest-working, honest and upright people I've known - but I have never been sexually attracted to any of them. And I could not marry someone I wasn't sexually attracted to.
Yes ...NO IDIOTS :)
Under the skin were made all the same

No comments:

Post a Comment