Saturday, December 26, 2009

Ladies, what are you doing to reduce your married carbon footprint?

Nevermind your large carbon butt print.





I'm talking the prints left by your feet ladies!





Oops I mean...





What are you doing to quit wasting so much gas in those SUV's that have your large butt print permanently embedded in them seats?Ladies, what are you doing to reduce your married carbon footprint?
YOUR LONELY AREN'T YOU? I am really starting to pitty you and your blow up doll.Ladies, what are you doing to reduce your married carbon footprint?
You want honesty? Then my answer is nada. My skinny *** is loving my cushy SUV. All 100 pounds of me is imprinted in there while I enjoy the air conditioning. I have too much on my mind to think about stuff. I waste gas because at this moment, Idon't care. There, at least I am honest about it.
Honey, I ride my bike, walk, or take the subway. And that's why my a$$ looks as good as it does. So come ON ladies, if I can do it, so can YOU!





P.S. Bruce, you're nothing but a big MEANIE! If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.





Ciao, Baby.
Actually, I drive a Civic. My house doesn't have central air. Almost everything I use is organic. And why am I explaining myself to you? Who exactly are you to make such generalizations?
awww your cranky again. You really do need to get a hobby. And i don't drive a SUV. But my bum is curvy and i haven't heard any complaints. DEAL WITH IT
Maybe the question should be, what are YOU doing to reduce your ego-manic, chauvinist, pig-headed impact on this world?





Oh, that's right, nothing at all.
what does being married have to with this? and why are you assuming women drive big gas gussling SUV's...men drive big trucks...boy!
LOL....not an issue for me...I drive a Hyundai Sonata...and I got a tiny butt thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment