Monday, December 28, 2009

What are/were your deal breakers for getting married?

Anything that seals or breaks the deal for you? Could be a big thing or a small thing.





What are/were your deal breakers for getting married?
If he told me he had cheated on me, If I found out he had kids I hadn't known about! If I found out he had a criminal record that he hadn't told me about, If he couldn't hold a job! xox What are/were your deal breakers for getting married?
if he tells me he luvs some small habit of mine i LUV IT





ex:


baby i luv how u bunch up the corner of ur mouth when u take a pic with ur camera etc





its soooooooo sweet





answer mine!


http://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
I said I'd never marry a man who had either been married or had kids. I also said I'd never marry a sports fanatic. Then, I met a man who was divorced with two kids and was the biggest sports nut out there. We've been married 6-1/2 years and he's the love of my life. I'm glad I changed my mind!
  • refill
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment